- Necessary additions to the SAP standard
- Crystal Reports as draft tool
- Customer-defined layouts and database queries
- Reporting of SAP quality reports/complaints optional
- Various languages
VIEW/3 makes available tabular, graphical and statistical evaluations for quality-related data analysis of SAP inspection lots. All necessary quality-related statistics, calculations and analyses are present, including Xquer, Pareto, characteristic comparison, frequency distribution, SPC, capability index and many more.
Based on Crystal Reports, a multitude of report templates are made available to the quality sector. This way, SAP inspection lot data can be output, e.g. as initial sample inspection report, defect inspection chart, control cards, random sample and process analysis, PPM, 8D report or inspection equipment capability and certifications.
These are necessary additions to the SAP standard. Customer-specific adjustments, layouts, expansions and database queries are possible – as are optional reporting of SAP quality reports and complaints. Special analyses and evaluations can be made available on request.
The AutoReport module provides application and database-spanning automatic reporting. Reports (Crystal Reports file) can be output directly on a printer or exported in various formats (PDF, Word, Excel) in order to be saved as file (e.g. on a network drive) or sent directly as an e-mail to one or several recipients (via MAPI or SMTP). For example, the report for the previous day can be sent each morning to particular recipients. Once automatic reporting has been set up correctly, a single call (via a batch file) is enough to generate several reports from different applications in different databases/database users and in any combination of print, file storage or e-mail sending (for all reports at the same time or individually per report). Ideally, such a call is made (e.g. daily) via the Windows Task Scheduler on a server, which means that the reporting is done 100% automatically.
- Front end for quality evaluation and quality reporting under SAP
- All necessary quality-related statistics and calculations
- Customer-specific adjustment and expansion of the report templates
- Special distribution models, analyses, evaluations on request
- Cost-effective test installation incl. initial instruction on-site and hotline support