- Great planning security: Relying on a quality history, operation and functions are the same for all processes
- Detailed and verifiable tracing of features in combination with parts, suppliers, customers, machines
- Automated creation of a control plan (production control plan) from the FMEA
- Change management, versioning, and workflow-supported approval process via the integrated action management
- Assignment of any documents, images, drawings on any level with integrated editor for marking, labeling, and drawing
The control plan can be created very easily in RQM. The inspection plans are created automatically. The comprehensive nature of RQM allows the derivation of the control plan from the FMEA. At the touch of a button the control plan can be printed and customer-specific requirements taken into consideration. RQM actively supports the CIP control loop between FMEA, control plan, inspection plan, and complaint and forces event-controlled, rule-based workflows and approval processes.