- Internal and external complains from assembly or production, from the dealer, customers, and to the supplier
- Categorization of data according to symptom, defect, cause, action, etc.
- Rule-based assignment to people, departments, groups or distribution lists
- Detailed tracing and history of all activities and work
- 8D method and 8D reports according to VDA with Ishikawa and 5-why
Even during entry, repeated defects are discovered and immediate actions are triggered. For the processing of the complaint, important tools (e.g. Ishikawa, 5-Why) are available for defect and cause determination.
A required 8D report is created automatically in the background and is available at the touch of a button and/or sent directly via e-mail.
The customer can then enter the complaint using a Web portal and determine the status of the complaint at any time. You always have an overview of complaints and – if desired – the system can remind you automatically about adherence to deadlines. Complaint data can be exported and automated to supplier portals in QDX format.
If the supplier is determined to be the cause, the reference to previously-received incoming goods can be established. Any reduced inspection severity is adjusted immediately and communicated to the employees in incoming goods. If the supplier requests an 8D report for such a complaint, he can enter this directly in the Web portal and report completion to the responsible person, no complicated sending and takeover of documents, etc. is required.
- Continuous improvement through reliance on and automatic reporting to the people responsible for the FMEA and inspection plan, transfer of defects, causes, actions
- Integration of complaint and action management: Make corrections purposefully, implement and monitor them
- Workflow-controlled processing of complaints with custom-designed workflows
- Detection of repeated defects
- Web-based entry