- System, process, and product audits, internal and external
- Integrated deadline planning with graphic overviews
- Quick generation of invitations, sending of documents
- Can be expanded to include any question catalogs
- Any evaluation schemes
All questions, tasks, and documents from the audit are forwarded to the responsible people or departments. For each question assessed, the auditor can create as many deviation reports as desired.
With RQM the person responsible for the process can make improvements consciously. Actions are generated and managed, adherence to dates is checked, and implementation is monitored.
With RQM.WEB, you can conduct audits and initiate measures directly on the Web. This way, RQM significantly reduces the management work required for the planning, execution, and evaluation of all audits.
- Practically-oriented execution, automatic generation of partial audits
- Date tracing of main, auxiliary deviations, and recommendations with RQM action management
- Comprehensive evaluations, status reports, weak point analyses
- Overviews of deviations and not-yet-completed actions
- Incorporation of all employees with action editing on the Web