- Letter with detailed information
- Key quality figures
- Soft and hard facts with individual evaluation scheme
- Weighting of soft facts/hard facts
- Assessment per interval, product group, product
Supplier development can be evaluated using freely-definable time periods. A pre-defined report allows sending the annual supplier notification directly to the supplier via e-mail from RQM.
After completion of the inspection, the customer receives a notification and the associated (automatically-created) inspection report. He can approve or reject this. Only after approval may the goods be sent. At the customer there is now just a formal checking of the delivery papers, delivery reliability, quantity, and packaging. This procedure reduces the effort significantly, avoids media discontinuity and errors, the process is secured with a defined workflow.
- No additional “software islands‿ required
- Transparent communication with suppliers
- Key performance indicators (ppm, QZ soft-hard facts) at the touch of a button
- Quick and easy overview of supplier development
- Transfer of the inspection to the supplier