- Traces, nests, cavities
- Inspection by time, pieces, batch, container, shift
- Integration of measurement equipment, measurement machines, and automation
- Process capability, machine capability, DIN/ISO 21747 compliance
- Control cards, original value cards, probability network, histogram
RQM.SPC automatically creates rule-based and event-based alarms, messages, complaints, starts actions, forces work steps and controls traffic lights and signals in production. With RQM.SPC, quality management can effectively anchor optimal quality processes for a production order in production and monitor the implementation easily.
The definition of various events and times for the execution of inspection results in an effective and workflow-based monitoring process. Characteristics within an individual inspection plan can be assigned individually to these inspection times (e.g. approval inspection, tool change, batch change, etc.).
- Real-time SPC: Process types, distribution forms, cpk, intervention limits, run, trend, middle third
- Multi-point measurement technology (up to 48 values simultaneously)
- Combination of quality, machine, and process data
- Rule-based alarms, traffic lights, approval inspection
- Optional online statistics via qs-STAT server
“We control our production and quality processes with RQM.SPC:
All key figures and data recorded are combined in real time and made available. This ensures the quality of our products at all times.
If needed, we can take appropriate actions right away.”