- Documented and multilingual step-by-step instructions
- Incorporation of images, documents, videos
- Automatic creation of the device history record (product identity card)
- Linking of BOMs, series, and batch numbers
- Guided manual or online entry
Series and batch numbers of components and assemblies can be entered manually, via scanner or Auto-ID. Tracing on the component level is thus very easy.
With the product identity card, which is created for each unit to be monitored, it is possible to enter and document events across the entire product life cycle. Quality-relevant characteristics are queried directly and the inspection result is documented automatically.
- Combination of assembly instructions and quality inspections
- Assignment of equipment to characteristics
- Batch and serial numbers form the basis for traceability
- Orders from ERP, reporting of the results and decisions