- Incorporation of measurement equipment and machines
- User guidance with images and videos
- Serial numbers, batch numbers
- Inspection report, defect report, control report
- Different inspection types, criticality, inspection locations
During inspections, actions and internal complaints can be initiated. Quick access to relevant documents, images, and videos supports smooth quality assurance.
For lot-oriented production inspection, the inspection is regarded as internal incoming goods; the upstream machine is the supplier. As for incoming goods and outgoing goods, inspections can be dynamized down to the characteristic level.
- Dynamization and classification according to ISO 3951, DIN 40080 down to the characteristic level
- Workflow-based inspection report with approval processes
- Creation of internal complaints, reliance on incoming goods
- Automated reports to the ERP: Inspection results, technical and commercial availability
„1. The comprehensive statistical evaluations of the machine and order data as well as inspection plans synchronize the product and process data, reveal correlations, and ensure series production.
2. Thanks to the online monitoring of all potential events, we can react much more quickly to changes in the processes.“