- Inspection of attributive (qualitative) and variable (quantitative) characteristics
- Inspection with the reference figures: Delivery quantity, deliveries, batches, containers, etc.
- Easy incorporation of all common measurement equipment
- Record, use, document, archive inspection reports
- Create, manage, send, monitor supplier defect reports
RQM.WE automatically creates and distributes orders, tasks, and actions, and monitors the implementation. The operation assesses product quality, date and quantity reliability, and encourages cooperation with the supplier.
Quality is ensured reliably with automatic reduction of the inspection severity. The complaint to the supplier is made in a continuous process.
The supplier defect notification and optionally a requested 8D report can be edited directly by the supplier using Web access. A workflow-based message system informs all of the responsible people automatically. There are no files and documents to exchange. This makes the process safer and faster.
- Web-based communication with suppliers: Messages and 8D report
- Automated ERP reporting: Inspection results, quantities, technical and commercial availability
- Inspection according to AQL, n:c combination or percentage
- Dynamization and classification down to characteristic level according to ISO 3951, DIN 40080
- Batch management forms the basis for traceability
„The processing of supplier error messages was made much easier and speeded up, for the system enters all relevant data into the forms independently and also offers tools for quick editing. Thanks to the integration of the inward goods process into the overall process and the communication with the ERP system, the flow of information between all participating systems and organizational units is guaranteed.“