- Instructions: a touch monitor guides the employee through the process with audiovisual instructions. It shows him how he should assemble which part, for example.
- Checking: Using one or several cameras, the “Clever Klaus“ checks whether the step was performed correctly.
- Confirmation: If the task was performed correctly, the system confirms with “OK.” If the employee erred during assembly, the system issues an acoustic signal and indicates that the step must be performed correctly.
- Documentation: The system documents the results of the individual steps. There is then seamless traceability.
In quality assurance, assembly, and stock picking, requirements continue to increase. This complexity must be communicated to employees so that they are in a position to do their work in a more relaxed fashion. Similarly important is guaranteeing 100% control here.
The “Clever Klaus” system from Optimum datamanagement solutions GmbH helps employees maintain an overview with visual instructions and assure quality thanks to monitoring with a camera. If all steps have been performed correctly, the employee gets an audiovisual confirmation and the process step in question is recorded in a photo, which serves as proof of 100% quality.
The systems are specially tailored to and developed for customers. They consist of special lighting, one or several cameras, if necessary special mechanical engineering, and customized software. The systems identify the items and detect whether they are correctly-installed or packaged parts.
- Cognitive ergonomics
- Combination of database management, image processing, and ergonomics
- Industry 4.0-compliant system
- Mastery of complexity
- Fewer returns (costs)
- Unburdening of employees with prevention of psychic pressure – for greater satisfaction
- Seamless traceability
- Quick amortization
- Increased quality – satisfied customers
- Greatly-reduced additional costs
- Greatly-reduced learning curve