- As many intervals as desired per machine
- As many maintenance items per machine and component
- Authorization of the personnel for individual activities through assignment of security levels
- Execution of maintenance possible online on the system
- Management of resources (required material and tools)
To minimize the time required, maintenance times are calculated and synchronized sensibly according to the intervals entered and using the operation calendar. Any upcoming unscheduled maintenance is considered. Manual changes are possible at any time. The people responsible and those doing the work are notified automatically by the action management and reminded of the date via entries in their ToDo lists. Reminders are sent in timely fashion about necessary preparations (e.g. Informing TÜV).
The required materials and tools are assigned to the individual maintenance activities. Documents of any type can be attached. This way, employees can work effectively and quickly thanks to good preparation.
Upcoming planned maintenance is considered in the calculation of the due dates of SPC checks. For order monitoring and the associated target dates, the duration of the planned downtimes is incorporated; in case of unplanned maintenance, the actual downtimes can be transferred to the detailed scheduling systems for dynamic re-planning.