- Automated recording of machine data, states, events, checks
- Recording of machine status (off, idle, set-up, set up, production, fault, etc.)
- Determination of relevant key performance indicators (KPIs), such as OEE, OTD, RMY, etc.
- Standardized communication with machines and systems (OPC, OPC UA, Profibus, Feldbus, MPI-bus, SPS, S5, S7, concentrators, Euromap 63, etc.)
- Linking to batch and serial numbers
RQM uses data from the entire production process in interplay with a detailed scheduling system (APS). Therefore, RQM reacts quickly to events and triggers dynamic re-planning if necessary. If RQM.SPC is also used, the processes are closely interlocked with one another. This makes a comprehensive view and thus the path to zero-defect production possible.
- Seamless integration of data from operation, production, quality, and process
- Use of uniform catalogs
- 360° view in production
- Workflows can be defined by the user
„1. Thanks to the combination of the quality and machine data in a single tool, the connections between the processes and disciplines become clear.
2. Common master data and catalogs allow easier evaluation, they reduce maintenance effort, and make consolidating the data stocks much easier.“