- Inspection of attributive (qualitative) and variable (quantitative) characteristics according to AQL, percentage, n:c combination
- Inspection with reference variables order quantity, batches, containers
- Easy incorporation of all common measurement equipment
- Create, report, and manage plant inspection results; forms and language can be defined per part and customer
- Record, document, send, archive inspection reports
RQM.WA automatically creates and distributes messages, reports, instructions, orders, tasks, and actions, and monitors implementation. With RQM.WA, the operation assesses product quality, date and quantity reliability, and encourages cooperation with the customer.
This is how RQM.WA masters the data flood from the inspections and ensures that you have an overview in outgoing goods. The tracing of bad parts is organized, remake orders are triggered and the costs that accumulate for reworking, etc. are recorded. This makes employees’ lives easier, anchors standard flows, and reduces costs.
- Automatic calculation of the inspection severity
- Monitoring of approvals for goods and customers
- Workflow-controlled and monitored inspection reports and approval processes
- Automated ERP reporting: Inspection results, quantities, and technical and commercial availability
- Dynamization of inspections per characteristic
- Dynamization on the characteristic level for each customer/part combination
„Thanks to the use of group inspection plans, we were able to anchor a customer’s specific requirements rationally to outward goods inspection and follow these from order to order. In outward goods, the gradation progression per characteristic resulted in a significant reduction of the inspection effort.“