- Project time: central entry system for order, project, travel times
- Personnel time entry: generate ready-to-pay data directly from the system
- Personnel planning: graphic shift planning, information about personnel availability, qualification management, etc.
- Employee self-service: browser-based information and editing platform for all aspects of personnel time management for all employees, including paperless workflows for absence and change management
- Access: Management of personnel-related, local, timed access rights
cronetwork personnel time entry (PZE) is a user-friendly tool that can be used to generate salary data directly from the system. Data is entered once and directly, the time required for data entry and maintenance is reduced, it is possible to react quickly to operational events. Information is available for every user in the current form. For example, employees can use PZE to get an overview of hours worked, salaries, vacation days, etc. In addition to the entry of hours worked and time off, the system also handles its evaluation. For various application cases such as vacation submission, there are paperless workflows available.
PZE provides a central platform for personnel management. At the touch of a button, information about personnel deployment and the planning associated with it is provided. Regardless of whether the personnel planning is done centrally or in decentralized fashion, a company will benefit from graphic shift planning, information about personnel availability, qualifications management, and much more.
- All data in one system, for less work and greater transparency
- Limited view to hours worked and activity hours
- Graphic interface for intuitive time management
- Clear view of personnel deployment in combination with order situation
- Reduced time for data maintenance
- Ready-to-pay data at the touch of a button
- Quick reaction to operational events
- Paperless personnel management
- Employee acceptance due to direct user added value
- Transparent current and planned personnel situation