- Clear visualization makes detection of relationships and resource planning easier
- Integrated view of availability of parts produced in-house and ordered items
- Visual display instead of pure list form: Visualization in graphic planning table
- Seamless production planning: Optimize set-up processes, consider bottlenecks
- Manual and fully-automated scheduling: Utilize capacities fully, maintain adherence to deadlines
- Throughput time and stock minimization: Planning across anonymous stock levels
With Feinplanung FCS capacity limits of personnel, machines, and tools are considered, as are optimization specifications and information about set-up times, qualifications, and multi-machine operation. The complex flows of a production operation can be managed and are easier to understand thanks to the visualization of relationships. For maximum flexibility, the mix of manual scheduling and automatic procedures can be selected if desired.
In addition to FCS, Feinplanung APS (Advanced Planning and Scheduling) considers the availability of required materials (parts produced in-house, ordered items) during scheduling. Here, proven ERP interfaces (among others, a certified SAP connector) provide the information required. Scheduling incorporates stocks, orders, and parts produced in-house. Thus, even in case of dynamic shifting of the production orders, you always have a current view of the feasibility of the scheduling.
- Minimal throughput times
- Reduced stock
- Increased delivery reliability
- Optimal use of available capacities and resources
- Transparency as basis for goal-oriented decisions