- Visualization and evaluation of energy data according to ISO 50001
- Hierarchical company topology from the location to the individual consumer
- Visualization of energy data, measurement values, states, events, alarms on individual dashboards in real time
- Self-defined evaluations for detailed analysis of the energy data
With RQM, relevant data in the sense of process data is collected. This includes energy usage and consumption as well as influencing factors such as temperature. Based on key performance figures, you can assess, derive a definition from this, and trace actions. This way, things can be optimized. With internal audits to check system compliance, results can be checked, validated, and their effectiveness proven.
The data origin is defined for each measurement point. This can be various data loggers, machine controllers, etc. RQM standard interfaces are used for communication with these devices. Then the type of visualization is defined: different data types and the requesting of display of individual values, time series, states, and tolerance limits and alarming require different graphic elements.
- Definition, monitoring, and processing of actions to reduce energy consumption and increase energy efficiency (including performance check)
- Integration into the RQM framework, that is, everything from a single source, use of the existing master data and catalogs, roles and rights, etc.
- No basic investment necessary if you have RQM