- Software agent for supplier portals, e.g. Covisint, BMW, Audi, GM, etc.
- Rule-based reporting of events via e-mail
- Autonomous processing: Checking, conversion, validation, troubleshooting, logging
- Exchange format VDA-7 standard QDX or individual formats
With RQM.PAM (Portal Access Module) the exchange of quality-related data in the B2B environment is made easier and speeded up. RQM.PAM connects independently to the customers’ supplier portals, downloads complaint data, for example (0-KM, field failure, and 8D), and creates a customer complaint in the RQM complaint management an. After processing of the customer complaint, the data is loaded back into the portal automatically. The data exchange is done using the standardized QDX format. RQM.PAM makes a time-consuming and cost-intensive process much easier and cheaper.
- Faster processing of customer complaints
- Manual operation of the supplier portals no longer necessary
- Faster throughput times for complaints
- No media breaks, therefore, extremely valid data
- Completely automatic communication with supplier portals (takeover and reporting)
„RQM.PAM realizes a completely-automatic, bidirectional interface via which the exchange of warranty and 8D data between our CAQ system and the BMW b2b portal takes place. The jobs of the affected employees are made much easier and they can use the working hours gained more effectively.“