- Free definition of key performance indicators
- Definition of goal and plan values
- Any recording periods
- Reminder actions for entry
- Visualization of course and current value
Standard key performance indicators
Standard key performance indicators are a permanent part of RQM and are available at all times. Custom figures, by contrast, can be determined, calculated, and visualized by the evaluation generator from nearly any data sources. Exceeding or dropping below key figures, specified limit values or if particular target values are reached, a monitoring function (KPI monitor) ensures automatic information for the responsible person in real time.
Custom key performance indicators
Evaluations and key performance indicators can be defined and assessed especially for management (and naturally also for all other users). If these figures are created automatically by the RQM system, it is also possible to define these key performance indicators with recording cycles, and thus to enable monthly manual input of planned and actual values.
All key performance indicators can be made available in the RQM.CHARM industrial cockpit, in the browser in real time, so that you have all the required information at all times and anywhere.
- Display in real time in the RQM.CHARM industrial cockpit
- Establishment of a key performance indicator system
- Assignment of processes
- Assignment of measures for optimization
- Drill-down technology for master detail view